Monday, March 23, 2015

Good News and Bad News

Well, hmm, should I start with the good news or the bad news??? Here goes the bad news, let's get it outta the way and move on the good stuff... When I first started digi-scrapping, there was this amazing website that I found to be the go-to. All the designers knew it, everyone wanted to be there, whether designer or CT. It was called Scrapbook-Bytes or SBB. I went a few minutes ago to upload a layout, and what should I see but a notice that says as of April 1, they are closing their web doors. It makes me sad! On to the good stuff.... I have a new layout. In case you missed the last post, I have joined the CT at ScrappyBee and one of my assigned designers for this month was Prairie Song Scraps. I used her kit Zoo Trip and the template from ScrappyBee's March Template Challenge. You still have a few days to get yours, so don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment